Light-O-Rama Forums

First Timer and Sequence Scared!

ChristineInLouisiana

(I have be a lurker for some time and finally registered.) My Mom and I LIVED for Christmas! After her passing I really tried to put more into it. I JUST purchased my first LOR system and it is only 16 channels. I will get more later as I figure all of this out. (If ever!) I have been wanting a certain song, well 2 songs, but purchased one from LOR, Wizards In Winter. (The only song I have actually,lol.) And I have tried using some free downloads from here to NO avail! They never work for me!  :( The other song I really want is, yes call it CrAzY, but I would be up to paying someone to sequence it for me, wait for it, What You Want For Christmas (LP Version) 4:36 Quad City DJ's, The 69 Boyz And K-Nock All Star Christmas Rap. Is there ANYONE out there willing to help with this one??? I have the CD. Please help as I am dumb founded with all of this. And to add insult to injury, I have this NEW dumb-a--  computer that I just hate and cannot get used to! Thank you in advance for any help you may give, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, Christine In Louisiana (NEWBIE)