Light-O-Rama Forums

just finished a few who wants it e mail me

Old Sarge

just finished 48 channel with 16 channel mega tree, and (2) 8 channel arch's rest is misc.

I am a newbie so please don't shot me for not having perfect timing... lol

retired_old_sarge@yahoo.com

oh the ones who has made requests sense Friday I will be sending them out on Monday,,,

I had computer problems I had to take care of. 

Getting in the Mood, Big Band swing Gimmi All Your Lovin, ZZ Top Hark! The Herald Angles sing, Jewel La Flor de la Canela,  Paco de Lucia, Ramon Algeciras Rock This Town, Stray Cats Siboney, Paco de Lucia, Ramon Algeciras

Sarge,

First of all, THANKS FOR YOUR SERVICE!!!!!!!!!

YOU AND ALL THE MILITARY PERSONEL MAKE THIS POSSIBLE FOR US TO BE DOING THIS!!!!!!!!!!!

GOD BLESS ALL YOU AND MAY ALL SERVICE MEN AND WOMEN COME HOME SAFE TO THIER LOVED ONES!!!!!!

If you can I would like a copy of the ZZ Top sequence.

Thanks

ranger461@att.net

Sarge,

If you would put me on the list also would like to have a copy, the last ones you sent me were thumbs up tweaked them to my lighting and working great.

cattkevin@gmail.com

Please send them to me. I works love to see them.

Fredandmara@hotmail.com

Thank you.

Please send them to me. I would love to see them.

Fredandmara@hotmail.com

Thank you.

Please send them to me. I would love to see them.

Fredandmara@hotmail.com

Thank you.

here are the links to my 48 channel.... I will be checking to see if i can also put the 16 channel in a zip file and add them to.... 

and thanks again James for the help and stuff you sent me for halloween to get me started..

https://www.dropbox.com/s/f6jrr2x4impjwuy/music%20for%20these%20seq%20as%20of%2012-07-14.zip?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6nyynmrirq9r260/music%20for%20these%20seq%20as%20of%2012-07-14.zip?dl=0

I just found out they temporarily closed my drop box because of to much traffic.... I dont know but hopefully they will open it soon...

I don't know but is there any other places I can post them so people can download them.... but I need it to be free for me to post there..