Light-O-Rama Forums

Help! Need FM Bumper.

kevin

Someone is on my FM Station I used last year so I need a new bumper for my radio station.  Unfortunitly I am unable to get my voice to sound normal when recorded (it sound like I have a pinched nose). I've tried adjusting the pitch but still can not get it to sound professional.

Does any one have just a simple sound file for "93.5FM" that is a male voice.  I would be extreamly thankful if you could email it to me.

Thanks.

Kevin

Kevin@Coloradoxmas.com

Demented Elf is who did the originals. He made me about 40 differant bumpers, not all have the radio ID in them.   I just need the station ID so I can merge it into the few files I am using this year. I will have Kevin redo all my bumpers that use the radio staion ID in them that I want to use in the future after the season.

Edited by kevin

This may sound stupid but why do you need the frequency on your bump? If the people don't know it they won't hear the bump on the radio anyway and if they do know it there's no reason to tell them what it is because they are already listening.

• 2 weeks later...

I do voice overs for numerous radio stations and haunted attractions. If anyone is looking for any voice work shoot me an email at nightmarehauntproductions@gmail.com I'd be glad to assist you. Depending on the length and if you want dry or fully produced voice will determine how much it will cost. 

Mike W. Hargrove