Light-O-Rama Forums

Is the LOR sequencing share site gone?

mpageler

Being my first year in LOR, I used the sequences.lightorama.com quite abit, earlier in the year.

Tried using it recently and appears the site is no longer running? In doing web and LOr forums searches, no mention of it moving or shutting down.

So what is it's status

Thanks
Mike

Being my first year in LOR, I used the sequences.lightorama.com quite abit, earlier in the year.

Tried using it recently and appears the site is no longer running? In doing web and LOr forums searches, no mention of it moving or shutting down.

So what is it's status

Thanks

Mike

The site you posted is very much up and running. As best I can recall LOR never used that URL for any sort of sharing. It has always been a store front.

That said it does look like an older site that wasn't (technically) run by LOR now redirects to the sequence store.

Get rid of all the crap after the dot com in your above link, hit enter, and it goes to the sequences site.

This takes you to LOR "sequences for sale" site.  This is not what I'm talking about or looking for.

The bookmark link I shared abovet, use to take me to a site where you could search for and download free sequences that had been uploaded by other hobbyist. 

This takes you to LOR "sequences for sale" site. This is not what I'm talking about or looking for.

The bookmark link I shared abovet, use to take me to a site where you could search for and download free sequences that had been uploaded by other hobbyist.

Well, whatever site you are looking for isn't there. I'm not saying that never was a LOR sequence sharing site, but I don't recall it being one.

I would look at the thread at the top of the sequencing forum, and go from there.

Was it UltraShows.Com?  I just tried it and it's coming up with page not found.  I know it was working a couple months ago.

I don't know if it is what you are looking for, but if you go the the sequence section in this forum and open it up, you will see a pinned header for free and fee sequences.

This takes you to LOR "sequences for sale" site.  This is not what I'm talking about or looking for.

Oops, sorry then, I thought the LOR site was what you were looking for, sometimes the junk on the end of a URL will go stale and not work, I thought that was what happened with your link.

Was it UltraShows.Com?  I just tried it and it's coming up with page not found.  I know it was working a couple months ago.

Yes, that's it.  I actually checked the properties of my bookmark and

it show ultashows.com.  When the page isn't found, sequence.lightorama.com appears in the url address block.