Light-O-Rama Forums

EleventySeven Holy Night

zing

Anyone try sequencing this one yet? It's really slow and repetitive for the first 40 seconds or so, but it does improve.

Cool Song cool beat and I already see my singing Christmas tree's singing this song well I just added to my list of songs to do. 

Thanks For sharing that song. Already got the Mp3 from Amazon lock and load and lets go. Sequencing shall commence this week once done with other sequences I am finishing up

Edited by angelmj08

Alright that was a fun song to do for the singing Christmas tree's got the tree's done will post video tomorrow of trees singing.

Was going to post video tomorrow but I said what the heck and here is the video of the singing Christmas Tree's. My camcorder is not the best keep that mind please it is out of focus in beginning for a few seconds

Edited by angelmj08

That's a great song.

It really is. You don't expect it to go the way it does.

The YouTube picture had me a bit hesitant to listen, It is a very good version of then song.

I was the same way, I originally thought it was going to be funny or really raunchy. It was a great spin

Was going to post video tomorrow but I said what the heck and here is the video of the singing Christmas Tree's. My camcorder is not the best keep that mind please it is out of focus in beginning for a few seconds

Very well done. PM sent for future posting tips on your video.

I started a 12 CCR superstar sequence- will share if someone shares their regular sequence with me  :-)

I might try to start it up... but I'm still messing around with some of last years songs that I'm just gonna copy and paste over to this year.

This will have to be one of the last songs i'll do, when and if I get around to it.