Light-O-Rama Forums

LOR DMX

Mark Belgen

I was going to but I just received my dmx1000 last week, thought I would have it in August . It didn't leave me enough time to work it into the show. I was hoping to get some info on programming it before it was released but that didn't happen.

k9smith wrote:

I was going to but I just received my dmx1000 last week, thought I would have it in August . It didn't leave me enough time to work it into the show. I was hoping to get some info on programming it before it was released but that didn't happen.

I also was going to but cancelled my order. Hopefully next year. Right now I am really behind, so hopefully santa is good to me and get me one, now that I wish I hadn't cancelled.

Less than 1%, wow that doesn't sound like allot. But I'm sure it will grow. I have replaced all my flood light with the DMX LED ColorSplash. Much eaiser the the multiple floods, and being able to control the exact shades of colors is great.

Hopefully next year I will be using even more DMX intelligent lighting....

With Video and DMX now in LOR II, watch out... I can see some mini-TSO concerts happening..:cool:

I'll be using it alright!

Just figured out the channel configuration.

Now I've got to incorporate my 4 tunnel red and green laser into my sequences.

Think I'll use it sparingly at first, mostly for a "wow" factor.

When I totally figure it out, its gonna be slick.

• 2 weeks later...