Light-O-Rama Forums

Confused, please help

queenbea77

Hi, my SIL bought a LOR systems and talked me into buying one too. He is talented and has created some sequences....me not so much, I bought a package that included sequences. He's given me a flash drive that has the sequences he's created and I'd like to add them to my program. It doesn't appear I can do a drag & drop - can anyone help me with this? Thanks

I'm a newbie to LOR this year and have been looking for free sequences since I'm not at all creative. I posted a topic about trying to copy sequences my SIL created but I forgot to include info about my system. I have a 16 channel (so does he) I just upgraded the software to SuperStar (he doesn't have this) and any time I try to even open the free sequences that I've found on here I keep getting a message about them not being compatible and will not work because I have "standard license" with 8 channels. I understand if something is created for a larger systems with more channels it won't work but I've received this message when I've found sequences created for 16 channels. Thanks

I'm a newbie to LOR this year and have been looking for free sequences since I'm not at all creative. I posted a topic about trying to copy sequences my SIL created but I forgot to include info about my system. I have a 16 channel (so does he) I just upgraded the software to SuperStar (he doesn't have this) and any time I try to even open the free sequences that I've found on here I keep getting a message about them not being compatible and will not work because I have "standard license" with 8 channels. I understand if something is created for a larger systems with more channels it won't work but I've received this message when I've found sequences created for 16 channels. Thanks

You will get this message if the sequence was created on an earlier version of LOR and you're using a later version, this will also happen if you try and load a sequence from a version newer to your version, I'm not sure older versions will be able to open the newer versions.

BUT, you can open older sequene versions from a newer version of the SE.

When you get the error, just tell the SE to load it anyway, it should load in, since I have the advanced license, I'm not certain if a larger sequence can be loaded into a lesser license level or not.   I have no way to test that out, so hopefully one of the LOR Employees or the owner "Dan Baldwin" will be able to let you know if this can be done or not with the issue you're having loading those sequences.

Good Luck.