Light-O-Rama Forums

order form lor

madchaostoo

I don't understand...I order the esq package over 2 weeks ago but still no package???? I tried ordering once before and then I finally cancelled order...Is it always like this??:P

This time of year is can be hetic at LOR I image... Mary told me last month that with all the back-orders from their big sale that went wild, and the release of the new hardware. That they are working hard just to keep up, and that does not account for the new software release work.

I don't know if Dan will induldge us with figures but I have to think that they are processing hundreds of orders a day. It would be intersting just to know how many product were shipped out his holiday season. Just be patient they will ship.

The only thing I would improve on is the Yahoo order process. I never get status updates on my orders, which make me wonder if there is a problem with the order or the product is back ordered. I wish they had an in-house order process that would allow you to recieve email satus and check the status of your order on-line. Just so you know where you lie in the process.

I put an order for 8 controllers in on Oct 2nd, 2 more on 11th, then 2 more on 19th. I was getting pretty nervous, then they ALL shipped last Thursday and Friday. UPS brought the first order yesterday..

Looks like they are catching up now.

Randall

I'm in the same boat. Although I only ordered on Tuesday. I agree with you kevin, the yahoo order process (status of order) definatly doesn't help. I couldn't wait for the controller and started to sequence another 16 channels. CAN'T WAIT TILL IT'S HERE! But I know they are busy and will get to my order when they can.

greg

For what it's worth, we do all of our sequencing without controllers. I might tweak a few things once I see it running in the yard, but that's by far the exception.

Definitely don't wait for your controllers to come before starting with the software...

-Tim

madchaostoo wrote:

I don't understand...I order the esq package over 2 weeks ago but still no package???? I tried ordering once before and then I finally cancelled order...Is it always like this??:P

I had the same problems, This is my second year for LOR. The Yahoo order status sucks. But if you call or email them directly they can give you a better ETA of your products. It's hard waiting but its worth it. Mary and Dan have both answered my Emails when I needed assistance. Hang in there!!!!!

I ordered 4 of the 16 channel DIY kits on Oct 15, didn't hear anything and couldn't ever get through on their phone or fax. So I emailed and cancelled the orders on 10/26/07 because we are moving. Didn't get any acknoledgement of the cancellation but received an email on 11/1/07 that they shipped. I agree that their order process needs alot of work.

My three orders from Oct totaling 14 controllers have all arrived.. They are definately making headway - but I'm betting demand continues to increase and this is the busiest time obviously... I agree- hang in there.

I ordered a USB485 on Oct 12 and another 16 channel controller on Oct 20. I have not received anything yet. I emailed LOR and Mary said that they are 2-3 weeks behind right now. I guess that's a good problem to have if you own your own business. I just hope I get my stuff by December!:)

just remember that this time of year that they are very very busy.....i ordered 2 16 channel controllers and had a problem with my paypal account, well they were very patient with me and got my order out as soon as i cleared my side up.

i also will say that mary and brian were very prompt to help me on the phone and through emails.

just be patient is all i can say.

I ordered 9 controllers, USB adapter, 2 enclosures and 2 cord sets. I got an e-mail confirming shipping the next day and had the units on my door in 5 days.!!

Of course, this was in mid June.... didn't want to wait until the last minute.
At least you can spend the time sequencing...maybe that will take your mind off waiting for UPS.

madchaostoo wrote:

I don't understand...I order the esq package over 2 weeks ago but still no package???? I tried ordering once before and then I finally cancelled order...Is it always like this??:D

No it generally is not like this.... I was disappointed to see that some simple orders like this have been delayed. We will make come corrections. Our goal is to get orders out in 24 hours and we do accomplish that in the off season (except during the annual sale)...