Light-O-Rama Forums

Looking for Carpenters Sequences + Mannheim Steamroller

GDesch

Hi all,

I have no songs by carpenters songs and am looking for any off their Christmas albums.

I have Carol of the Bells and Deck the halls by Mannheim. Was looking for God rest ye merry Gentlemen, or anything by them.

Thanks,

Gdesch

Oh, if I could get a copy of that, my email address is emailformycouponsandjunk@gmail.com (it really is). Thanks!

I know this is off topic, but not really. Do you have problems with people responding back to you with that email address? :P

Not to be biased but that throws a flag to me (because of spam/junk mail I've gotten in the past)

Nothing personal, just personal experience.

I know this is off topic, but not really. Do you have problems with people responding back to you with that email address? :P

Not to be biased but that throws a flag to me (because of spam/junk mail I've gotten in the past)

Nothing personal, just personal experience.

I do have issues. I cannot use my personal email because it is also my work. I had this email from a long time back, and decided to use it. I only keep using it because I paid for extra google drive storage on their and I host a external sequence hosting site on it. But yes, it is a pain sometimes.