Light-O-Rama Forums

God Bless the USA the Armed Forces Medley

chandalen

I know its not much, but I sequenced the song with 16 channels and a 24 channel RGB 'dumb' tree.  If anyone is interested I'll sent it to you.  This is the song by the American Patriots.  Unfortunately they actually sing the Army song wrong, and since I'm on Ft Drum, I hope they don't rip my lights apart because of it!

(looking for these songs that have 12+ channels of RGB (like a tree)    Christmas Eve in Sarajevo, Wizards in Winter, Snoopy's Christmas:Red Barron)

I have some that I'm editing to add the 24 Channel RGB to but its amazingly time consuming!

chanvgap@gmail.com

Thanks!

• 2 months later...

Thanks for your service in the armed forces. I would love the sequence as well if you are able to send it that would be great

carlos.barreto@sbcglobal.net

Here's my link to my page.

Thanks again

https://www.facebook.com/colonachristmashouse?ref=hl

Edited by Carlos Barreto

I would love it too... I have Christmas Eve in Sarajevo, Wizards in Winter done up in RGB with lots of channels.. But none that are particularly for a tree... But could be easily converted...

hurdd@hotmail.com

Thank you for your service! We are setting up something for the 4th of July and would like to see if it can be added...luckily not worried about the wording of the Army song as I have been out of the service for some time now; I was in the Army for 8 years active. Would you please send to me Vinkdragon@sbcglobal. net

• 10 months later...

If you are willing to pay for them, Brian Bruderer (superstarlights.com) has the God Bless the USA medley, Christmas Eve in Sarajevo, and Wizards in Winter available for purchase.  I firmly believe that the purchase price is worth it to me as it would take hundreds of hours to do what he does.  My time is worth far more than the purchase price.  I still had to add my other 2500 or so channels, but that was far easier with his framework.

Gotta go, my show is about to start and I need to make sure it's working after my 2 nights dark after water got into where it was not supposed to be in the rain Tuesday...