Light-O-Rama Forums

Newbie sequences

chippunk03

Hello all,

Brand new to Light o Rama..I had a cheesy mr. christmas last year that worked well but was way overused so wanted to upgrade to light o rama this year. I know im really late and will not have time to sequence a bunch of songs so hoping for some help.

Can anyone send me some 16 channel sequences? Please email them to me jacobross1984@me.com

I am really open to anything at all but also specifically

Any Hanukkah song

Any Trans Siberian Orchestra

Thanks for the help in advance!

Those are premade sequences. Copy the ones you want into your LOR sequence directory. Don't forget the music file.

Its very late to get started in LOR as there's a serious learning curve associate but saying that, doesn't mean you shouldn't try. You'll need the sequence and the music file to go with the specific sequence. You'll have to adjust the channel assignments to match your channels/setup in order to make whatever light strings show up on your house from your controller, in the sequence itself. Now if you don't get the exact song or the start point is off with the music, you'll need to adjust that too. I would suggest buying premade sequences from LOR or WOW lights and there are others too that do very nice jobs and they will tell you where to buy the exact music file used. There's a site with free sequences such as Ultrashows.com but you're on your own to identify the music source file. Other things to consider, depending on where you live, you might be able to do music to the front yard but if you are in a neighborhood, you might want to transmitt to FM radio instead of direct audio but then you'll need a sign(s) to let people know what frequency you are using along with the obvious fm transmitter.