Light-O-Rama Forums

Need sequence help asap

rtrip9

Im in need of someone who can design a sequence for a setup i have for now.  This is only for this year till I get more channels.

I am using 4 ch to control 2 arches. each arch has 4 sets of lights with the first set on each tied to ch 1, the second set tied to ch 2 and so on.  I need a really cool leaping, making M or reverse action to each other. and chasing.

I am using the song party rock by lmafo.  can anyone help me, im trying to get my first show going and really want these.

thanks

You need to do your homework, this is not a plug and play hobby.  Go to the LOR website and go through the tutorials on how to get started.  Do you have the software and license yet?

You need to do your homework, this is not a plug and play hobby.  Go to the LOR website and go through the tutorials on how to get started.  Do you have the software and license yet?

Last year I bought a store bought controller, only had 6 plugs, and I had 6-7 cars at any given moment..  This year I decided to invest in LOR, and I almost regret the amount of work involved due to time and cost.  I know I'll pull it together, but 2 months before Christmas, i'm flipping out about not having enough time.. (even though I have most of my lights up).. its getting the time to program dragging me down.