Light-O-Rama Forums

OH SNAP! I just added a lot of work

Papa6058

I am not sure I thought this out. I just ordered another controller I am going from 48 to 64 and I have not done any sequencing for 64 channels and did not ask or advise my wife that I am expanding.......... That may be the bigger problem LOL

I do think I am getting more organized, I am going to just have four colors this year red, blue, green and cool white all LEDs with all four colors on everything. It should be easier to program sequences. 

I even have to update my signature banner!

Edited by Papa6058

First, it should be your wife asking for your permission to add more controllers. J/K :D

Second, it's "red", cool "white""blue", then green. wavingflag.gif

Seriously, it's easier to ask for forgiveness than to ask for permission.

Example, "but honey, they sent me another controller and I'll have to pay extra shipping to send it back. Will you forgive LOR for their mess up?" :)

Good job!. Just do it!!!

Edit: I served 26 years for our country so I see colors in a certain way. Sorry for not taking LEDs so seriously.

Edit: again: Maybe write a note on how the OP progressed to his own gut feelings (which I think is great) and not worry about a guy waving the U.S. flag.

Edited by LORAdmin

Oh did I mention I ordered the kit, so I have to build the silly thing! And it also puts me short on my 50 count LED strings about 8 red 24 white 17 blue and 17 green.

Did you see how I listed them Tom LOL

Thank you for your service!!! :D

Hope to see you Saturday

Oh did I mention I ordered the kit, so I have to build the silly thing! And it also puts me short on my 50 count LED strings about 8 red 24 white 17 blue and 17 green.

Did you see how I listed them Tom LOL

Thank you for your service!!! :D

Hope to see you Saturday

LOL :D . I noticed that Michael.

And I do thank you!!!

I might be of help on some LEDs I have spares of. Will have to look at my spare stock.

Hope to see ya Saturday. It will be fun.