Light-O-Rama Forums

Next stupid song

friskybri

Though I was among the first to sequence The Fox I officially go on record as stating there ain't enough liquor in the state of North Carolina for me to do this one!!

I could not make myself sequence "What does the fox say" or anything like that one either...

I am Old School Rock... and will die Old School Rock. B)  

That song was mentioned two weeks ago in the  i-think-i-found-the-next-viral-song thread. It is taking off    oh no. 

Edited by ItsMeBobO

Though I was among the first to sequence The Fox I officially go on record as stating there ain't enough liquor in the state of North Carolina for me to do this one!!

If they were singing about bacon I think NC has enough moonshine for you to do it.

Thomas

Someone posted some sort of Chinese Food comment on my Fox video.  I wondered what the heck that was all about.  I guess I know now.   No worries, I won't be doing that one!

LOL :lol:  :lol:

I rather sequence all day to that one than Fox or Chinese Food. At least I could get a good laugh out of it.

Brandon....how did you play that #*$% song over and over again and not want to hang yourself? I guess I can't talk cuz I did Gangnam Style last year....but it had a way better beat and since I couldn't understand a word he was saying.....it didn't matter. :lol:

Kevin:    Oh, the things we have to do for our kids.  My 7 YO begged me.  How could I say "no" :unsure:

I had a lot more fun sequencing "Sail".