Light-O-Rama Forums

Light Em Up Bring Me To Life Live And Let Die Radioactive, Faces for free.

matt stuart

Here is my list in the Halloween 2013 folder found below in my dropbox link.

Bring me to life

light em up

I want candy

Live and let die

radioactive

running with the devil

this is halloween (long version)

Tubular hell (Van Helsing)

wytches brew.

Feel free to download these from the link below in my signature.

I have not had time to sequence the light portion so could anyone please send me there LMS file so I can add the light portion to these faces.

Faces are 8 channel quartet.

I also have xmas, Halloween and New Years songs from 2012 they have sequences done.

Matt

email or pm me about the audio.

Have you received the light portions I emailed you and also uploaded? Also if you want to send me your .lee visualization file, I can probably load your configuration and send you something exact for yours.

• 5 weeks later...

Have you received the light portions I emailed you and also uploaded? Also if you want to send me your .lee visualization file, I can probably load your configuration and send you something exact for yours.

Could not send you my.lee file because I hadnt set my lights up.  I was able to copy and paste everything you sent me, so what you are doing is perfect.

Thanks.

You are the only one who helped me this Halloween.

Do you have Radioactive by Imagine Dragons.

Very sorry to hear no one else sent any of the light sequences to you. You did so much for all of us this season and I thought it was the least I could go for you by sending you back the sequences I made off if your faces you did. I just sent Radioactive to your email. Hopefully you can still use it tonight! Happy Halloween!

Very sorry to hear no one else sent any of the light sequences to you. You did so much for all of us this season and I thought it was the least I could go for you by sending you back the sequences I made off if your faces you did. I just sent Radioactive to your email. Hopefully you can still use it tonight! Happy Halloween!

Awesome, thanks.

I have 2 hours til I get kids.

more than enough time.