Light-O-Rama Forums

I'm sharing my Gangnam Style sequence for free...

canadianchristmas

Tell my what you think of my sequence to Gangnam Style, If anyone wants they can use this sequence in there display. It will look best if you have lots of pixels or CCR devices Lol. I hope you guys like it please give me feedback and send me your sequences thanks.

If you want to send me a sequence my email is ihacker7772@yahoo.com

Download link from my dropbox for the Gangnam Style sequence:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/d11m3hl0r7ypmo9/GANGNAM%20STYLE%20SEQUENCE.zip?token_hash=AAFA2wKk_zYeG1pwXZFEJXbPYfjzD-guG7Iol4vBFgtyBQ&dl=1

Hope you like it!  :)

I think everyone appreciates a free sequence but I will never play a song by this raciest anti American.  The fact that he wrote songs promoting the killing of American should make you sick. 

I would be happy to look at any other sequences you have.

That's 2 of us. Raciest (can't say). But I don't need to look at your sequences just commenting on gangnam style. At least some one else feels the same way I do about that guy.

Edited by angelmj08

I think everyone appreciates a free sequence but I will never play a song by this raciest anti American.  The fact that he wrote songs promoting the killing of American should make you sick. 

I would be happy to look at any other sequences you have.

That's 2 of us. Raciest (can't say). But I don't need to look at your sequences just commenting on gangnam style. At least some one else feels the same way I do about that guy.

Sorry, I didn't realize and I did not mean to offend anyone, I just though some one would enjoy my sequence, and seeing many other shows doing this song I thought it would be a nice ending song for my display but now that I know this disgusting fact that you both have brought to my attention I do not think I will play this sequence in my display thank you both.

Canadian, alot of people played Gangnam style last year. This discussion was hashed around back then. Thanks for offering up your work. Those on the boards that can't seperate your generosity from the singers political views aren't worth getting offended by.

When I first started on these boards it took me a while to get comfortable filtering negative feedback.

To those commenting here, I have no issues with your views. I understand concerns over this guys (musicians) views. Many of the peoples music I play I probably would not hang out with due to their views/politics/religion/drug use etc...etc....

Herbaclaus

Canadian, alot of people played Gangnam style last year. This discussion was hashed around back then. Thanks for offering up your work. Those on the boards that can't seperate your generosity from the singers political views aren't worth getting offended by.

When I first started on these boards it took me a while to get comfortable filtering negative feedback.

To those commenting here, I have no issues with your views. I understand concerns over this guys (musicians) views. Many of the peoples music I play I probably would not hang out with due to their views/politics/religion/drug use etc...etc....

Herbaclaus

Thanks, excellent points you made about being able to separate my work from political views, I personally sequenced this just for fun, thanks for the good feedback! 

Good idea, but I'm not from the US and do not live in the US, I think I'm going to end my show with Wizards in winter or christmas eve in sarajevo

And I would love to see that sequence.!!