Light-O-Rama Forums

I'm looking for singing tree sequences

Sabre03

I have a lot of kids that enjoy my show and this year wanted to add singing Christmas trees to it for them. I am looking for quartet singing Christmas trees sequences, to the following songs.

Amazing grace techno

Christmas vacation.

Frosty the Snowman.

Deck the rooftops from Glee.

Do you hear what I hear by spiraling.

House on Christmas Street.

Silent night.

Winter wonderland.

Soldier's silent night.

If anyone has these and would be willing to share, that would be great. If you don't have these, but you can sequence singing trees very well, I will gladly share my sequences and music file with you, then you can sequence the trees, send that portion to me and you keep my sequence and feel free to add it to your display. I'm also willing to pay if you already have them dunn and would like to sell them.

Thank you jason

I did check out what he has, he has one maybe two songs that I need. I forgot to mention my sequences are set up for approximately 130 channels or so. I don't remember the exact count, I used 10 controllers but I didn't use every channel on each controller. if anyone out there can help me out, please let me know.

thank you very much Jason

does anyone else have singing Christmas tree sequences? Looking for the songs mentioned in first post

Just send me your requests I will get to them before Xmas, pm or email me directly.

Matt

That is my thread mentioned above.

just those 9. I sent them to a gmail account and just realized that you have a hotmail account so I resent them this afternoon