Light-O-Rama Forums

Inspired Sequence

Holidaysequences

Here is a story. I talked to a man on these forums and recently he lost his father. He and his father had a dream together, which was doing a light show and grow their display together. But like I said he lost his father and now the son is making his father and his dream come to a reality and I was honored to help him out with sequences. Well that is not all I asked the gentleman if I could do a sequence for him in honor of his father, he said sure. Well during me doing this song my mother saw it and wanted me to do it for for CARE association which is a association for breast cancer survivors or just cancer survivors.Which many of the members have lost someone to cancer including myself.I lost my uncle to cancer 2 years ago I believe I picked a very good song for this.And would like to share it with anyone who has lost someone in their life and would like to play this song for them. Now my intention is not to make a sad holiday but to let that someone know this song is for you.Now it is just the mouth movements right now util I finish the entire sequence Check it out if you want it please leave your e-mail address and I will send it to you. Here is the link.

Thanks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ugy5eRC1z9U&feature=youtu.be