Light-O-Rama Forums

7ch singing pumpkin face

Mr Grunts

Well I know this is last min but i have to ask, My show is still small ( 16chs ) but my neighbors and kids talked me into a halloween show this yr, Kids want a singing pumpkin so i went and got the materials to make it and im gona make it a 7ch singing face however time to sequence it is very short as you all know so im asking for any help i can get. If anyone has sequences to a 7channel face and is willing to share it would be greatly appreciated. You can PM me here or send them to my email at ( anniesmith116@gmail.com )  My family and i thank you to all who can help.

Dennis Smith

MackLights

Toledo,Ohio

All my faces are 8 channel just dont copy and paste the blinking eyes, I am guessing when you say 7 channel you are using upper middle lower lip E and O correct, but only one channel for the eyes and one for the outline.

Check out these two threads to get all the info you need on free sequences, how to copy and paste, and line up tracks, and where to download all my sequences.  I have compiled quite a few and I add to it on a weekly basis.

http://forums.lightorama.com/index.php?/topic/23827-i-do-signing-faces-for-christmas-sequences-for-free/

http://forums.lightorama.com/index.php?/topic/27867-faces-and-everything-you-wanted-to-know-about-copy-and-paste/

I started with one face 2 years ago now I have 7 for halloween and 4 for xmas.

Welcome to your new addiction.

Matt

Thank you Matt, you are correct on my setup and yes addiction is right. I wasnt planning on doing halloween this yr but with the neighbors and kids asking how could i say no. I love doing this anyways. for Christmas i am adding another controller along with 2ccr's for arches. This is my second yr doing this and it all started with a dream/want that my dad had to sequence his lights to music. He passed a yr ago to cancer at the age of 86 and i just wanted to share his dream with others. Really didnt know where to start but i have a friend in NY that told me about LOR and i saw a few vids that members here put up and i was hooked. 1500.00 + and i had my first christmas show. So yes you are right, this is an addiction, an expensive addiction but WELL WORTH IT!!!!!!! I would of never thought that so many people would come to see the show. I know my dad would of love to do this with me but now its my turn to share this with my family, I just wish they would share in the cost, lol. Well enough said, I do thank you for your help.

Happy lighting.

Dennis Smith

MackLights

Toledo Ohio

BTW Mack was my fathers name hence the name MackLights