Light-O-Rama Forums

I need help sequencing.... 320 channels, possibly more!

Alanoa684

I really need help sequencing something for Christmas this year. I've been trying to get into contact with some people who charge for setting up a show, but no luck. 

To make a long story short, my father, on a whim, bought 10 LOR controllers in 2008 (in October). So that should give you an idea of the success I had trying to put a show together, especially not knowing anything about the program. 

The following years, I've asked for sequences, even bought some off wowlights.com. I want to work on something new now. I'm open to suggestions.

If anybody is interested, we can discuss more in detail. You may reach me at solar684@gmail.com.

Start with one or 2 this year and add more next year.

And to tell you the truth you are running out of time for this year.

Have you tried making a visualization then use superstar for a instant sequence.

Or you have a lot of sequences listed in this forum that may suit your needs

Brian -- lol. My family already owns a fishing boat. Any other suggestions?

PaulXMas -- That is why I am soliciting for somebody to sequence my show this year. Besides, I cannot start with 2 controllers. I have been doing LOR shows since 2008, but am still an amateur in EVERY sense of the word.

BBayJohn -- Sorry you're speaking alien. I do not know what Super Star is. (Can you tell now how amateur I am?) 

For the past years, I have been looking at sequences and at best, I've become a copy & paster LOR user. Want something new for this year.