Light-O-Rama Forums

The legend of the wooley swamp

james morris

Got that song on an old 45 RPM vinyl record, anyone remember those? LOL   Also have it on CD as well..  Great song.

"There's things out there in the middle of them woods that'll make a strong man die from fright"

I remember this one. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Wow requesting two songs now. If you could send the Legend of the Wooley Swamp. That would be great. Id be more than happy to dig up some old mason jars to pay for it.... Do you know of any one with Live and Let Die that would make my halloween display complete. Thanks...

alanvankirk@q.com

Edited by AlanD

I will take a copy, please!

Wow requesting two songs now. If you could send the Legend of the Wooley Swamp. That would be great. Id be more than happy to dig up some old mason jars to pay for it.... Do you know of any one with Live and Let Die that would make my halloween display complete. Thanks...

alanvankirk@q.com

Live and Let Die,  are we talking of James Bond fame?

Yes Live and let Die by Paul McCartney and Wings. I believe Guns and Roses did it as well. Not the best of Bond movies but would make a great Holloween set up. Say 10 controllers some pyrotechnics and your neighbors will always remember you....

Yes Live and let Die by Paul McCartney and Wings. I believe Guns and Roses did it as well. Not the best of Bond movies but would make a great Holloween set up. Say 10 controllers some pyrotechnics and your neighbors will always remember you....

have you done this one or are you looking for someone who has?

I was looking for a copy. I am e-mailing some people who have done it. I will have to Dumb it down as I have a very small yard with only 16 channels. Thanks...

http://vimeo.com/58426476

ok, I now have justification for a fountain in my front yard!!!!!  would love to have a copy of this sequence!