Light-O-Rama Forums

Need some Ideas for christmas

james morris

Doug just got the song thanks will look at

Need help feed me more songs

Silver Bells by either Andy Williams or Dean Martin

have that one looking fore new songs to sequences finding it hard to get new released songs found some new country but its pretty slime

have that one looking fore new songs to sequences finding it hard to get new released songs found some new country but its pretty slime

James, could i get a copy of Hippopotamus ?

thanks

de

dan

James

Just a thought - 

How about compiling a list of the songs that you have done and post it, that way people won't suggest songs that you have already sequenced.

Then as you sequence more songs update your list.

New to LOR, BUT, old to lights & stage.....

Idea ??  I'm just starting a 64 channel show (if you didn't see my signature , LOL) 

How about this: in your mind's eye, I have 600 feet of frontage, the house is set behind a hill on the property, all you can see is an upward slope to a large tin shed (my shop), there are a couple of fences for the horses, and some floating of the ground as it  waves up and down through the gradual slope. the driveway comes in at the far left of the property, so in effect I have a HUGE "Canvas" to work with. (say 550 by 400 foot, about 220,000 square feet).

Plan: Doing a "skit" and not just lights, Have the FM transmitter, and a pair of PIR motion sensors (no sidewalk here, we are country, ditch and road only). I want to set the PIR's at the far ends of the frontage, AND have a pair of "TUNE TO" signs (lit) the PIR's trigger everything, the show(s) run un-interupted with a dead area (about 10 seconds or so) at the end so the cars can leave without re-trigering at the other end.

WOW, this is a long winded post (sorry),

Anyhow, the skit will involve Santa himself, as a "spokesperson" about the show, (and I might include Mrs.Claus as well), the theme is "Santa comes here, to get his Reindeer" (we live on "Whitetail Rd.").

Props are wireframe sleigh(s) , lots of deer,  some elf's, Mr and Mrs. and some background wireframe houses (Santa's Village, don't you know).

There are still strobes, and arches, and other lights, but the main thing is the skit (santa will narrate as needed).

I have other Idea's but one at a time.........

Greg

Oh, BTW, the elf's will "line dance" or break dance, this is just part......... :)

LMAO !!!!! that is just the part of the yard that is in front of the hill & the shop.... the rest (guess you could call it the back yard) is 4 times the size. (18 acres total).

NO, I will NOT be putting lights there, OK< I might, once the front yard is full...... :)

Greg

a31ford need email address to send

Sorry, a31ford@gmail.com , I'm daydreaming again......

G.

James,  Looked over the list that you sent me. You have more than I do so can't help.  Sorry.  But I keep lookings.  Thanks again for all the sharing.