Light-O-Rama Forums

Silver Bells by either Andy Williams or Dean Martin

caniac

Andy Williams: Thats the one the brings back memories for me... I'll have to look on my show computer at home for you. No garantees though. I might have Dean Martin too. We'll see.

Andy Williams: That's the one the brings back memories for me... I'll have to look on my show computer at home for you. No guarantees though. I might have Dean Martin too. We'll see.

Yeah me to, my dad was a big Andy Williams and Dean Martin fan.  Try to add a couple that bring back special moments from my childhood (yes I am that old).

Sorry, I forgot I had my son's Boy Scout meeting last night and didn't get to the computer. I promiss to fire it up tonight.

Sorry, I forgot I had my son's Boy Scout meeting last night and didn't get to the computer. I promiss to fire it up tonight.

thanks

Caniac,

Sorry, I dug through the three files and the external hard drive and could not find it. I was sure I had it. Came to the realization though that I have a sickness. I haven't cataloged the files of sequences I have but, I'm guessing its gota be close to a thousand (90% from others that were sent to me over the years).