Light-O-Rama Forums

James Gang Funk No 49

james morris

Love Funk 49!  Would be a fun show to do..

I agree, big problem with this hobby is there is so much good music out there that is LightShowWorthy.  With James help I finished a Halloween version of Chest Fever by the Band, man that song brings back memories of the careless days of the '60s and '70s.  The days of make love not war and when Woodstock was a happening and not a bird in the Sunday paper!!

Me Too! Me Too! I have to adapt my singing Monster Quartet to work with these great files.

Edited by rodman1369

I used to do laser shows and doing songs like this were hard work but just plain fun!  Now that I am doing the lights.. I play on my time a bit, but I only program Christmas theme songs..

Halloween is where you can use any songs I will be starting christmas in july plan on doing about 40 new songs looking for new ones that havent been done before any help will be good

That was fun to watch James.. thanks..

I have a few songs that I have done, but they most likely have been done before by many..

It's Christmas Time Again - Back Street Boys,

Sugar Plumb-Groove Factory

It's Called Christmas with a Cap C

Deck the Halls

Sarajevo

Few others.. but they have been done many times..

great start If Its hard to find new songs for christmas If any one has some they want some help on let me know

For Christmas I like to stick to Christmas songs... I may play with a few Bob Rivers songs this year.. I do like Takin Care of Christmas..