Light-O-Rama Forums

MilkShake

caniac

Could you be a little more specific?

have the sequence someone sent me and they used it for Christmas.  trying to figure out if the song would be more suited for Halloween of if it would work for Christmas.  this isn't the original song but a techno remake.

Oh, that makes it much clearer, said no one....

Are you talking about the song Milkshake by Kelis?  Can you post a video or song sample?

And if it is that song, not sure how a song about how a women's breasts are attractive traditionally fits into either a Christmas or Halloween display.  But that's just me.

Edited by iresq

Are you talking about the song Milkshake by Kelis?  Can you post a video or song sample?

And if it is that song, not sure how a song about how a women's breasts are attractive traditionally fits into either a Christmas or Halloween display.  But that's just me.

Whoa that would be funny though.

the source of the sequence used it for Christmas and I would be inclined to agree with you to an extent BUT this is a techno version that isn't as elaborate as the original tune.  You could send me an email at chet27604@yahoo.com if you want to evaluate.

Whoa that would be funny though.

there is that, my better half said NO WAY when I played the original tune and MAYBE to the techno.

Maybe I should quickly put together a Valentines Day display!!  That may go either real well or real bad!!  either way it will be real!!

Edited by caniac

If you need a room when you do that I have a few extra.

have room, bring lights and controllers!!  I tend to push the envelope a bit, makes me entertaining but occasionally I get in deep deep kaka!!