Light-O-Rama Forums

mini arch sequences

jck46

I am going to sleeve it and thinking of 4 channels for each arch just wondering what everybody else does i would like them to jump and chase and anything else you can make them do

I am going to sleeve it and thinking of 4 channels for each arch just wondering what everybody else does i would like them to jump and chase and anything else you can make them do

You may want to consider using 5 channels for your arches. The reasoning is 5 channels will give you a smoother transition across the top of the arch.

Guest Don Gillespie

I use the 7 sleeve method, sequencing the arches are easy, once you decide what you want the arches to dance with then it is easy, do you want guitar licks, drum beats, piano riffs, like I said once you decide what you want them to move to it is easy.

You may want to consider using 5 channels for your arches. The reasoning is 5 channels will give you a smoother transition across the top of the arch.

Check out my videos, I use the sleve method and run 5 channels.

First the "how to" I did on my arches (and firesticks)

Then one of many vids I have posted displaying my arches using the Richard Holdman sequence:

I'm converting my arches to Flex Tech strips that have been hacked and will be controlled using RGB controllers (driven by S3) for next year. I have 60 sleves I'd be willing to sell. The ones in the video (30) have been used for 3 seasons, and 30 new ones I was going to add for next year. PM me if interested.