Light-O-Rama Forums

Looking for Halloween sequences! :-)

Shadow62672

Hello, looking for free Halloween Sequences for my 2013 show. Currently I have a 16 channel box, looking to have another 16 channels before halloween, may even dive into the CCR :-)

Anyhow I just started out this year for christmas and I am hooked!

Does anyone have any Halloween sequences that are 16 or even 32 channels they would like to share?

I would be grateful!

interested in CCR sequences for christmas and or Halloween too. I am still trying to wrap my brain around all of this!

I am excited to get started early. i would like to break them down and learn.

Please send to: shadow62672@gmail.com

Thaank-you in advance!

:-)

Hello, looking for free Halloween Sequences for my 2013 show. Currently I have a 16 channel box, looking to have another 16 channels before halloween, may even dive into the CCR :-)

Anyhow I just started out this year for christmas and I am hooked!

Does anyone have any Halloween sequences that are 16 or even 32 channels they would like to share?

I would be grateful!

interested in CCR sequences for christmas and or Halloween too. I am still trying to wrap my brain around all of this!

I am excited to get started early. i would like to break them down and learn.

Please send to: shadow62672@gmail.com

Thaank-you in advance!

:-)

you would be more successful if you specified what you are looking for, your taste in Halloween music may be different than mine. Also give an idea of what props you have in an effort to get a better match. Adding your location to your profile may enable someone close to you to help with either props or sequencing. Unless your display is EXACTLY like mine, none of my sequences would be much help unless you are really comfortable with the Sequence Editor. If you were comfortable with the Sequence Editor you most likely would NOT be looking for sequences.

CCR's add an entirely different wrinkle in and of themselves, some folks use them like a jumbotron while others use them to wall wash.

Edited by caniac

Looking to do faces this year, CCR as outline of house/washing, and I am so/so with the software. As for taste in music I am gearing this towards kids and adults, I like everything from classic monster mash, to heavy as Korn songs for halloween. Wide range!

CCR I would like to see it completed other than auto created. :-)

Thanks!