Light-O-Rama Forums

Help finding sequences for a newbie

zooo

I have retired my 4 channel, GE Lights and Sounds of Christmas and am looking to graduate to LOR next year. I plan on starting with 48 channels - I have 4 arches (16 channels), 8 mini trees, and will have a 16 channel (8 channels in 2 colors) 10' tree. I plan on being overwhelmed as I get started next year, so any sequences that you may have that will be easily adapted into this setup would be greatly appreciated. Not loooking for any songs in particular, but would love anything related to the movie Christmas Vacation.

Also, I plan on doing a 16 (or less) channel Halloween setup so I can practice up for Christmas. Any Halloween sequences would also be appreciated to get me started. I plan in doing a 3-4 channel talking pumpking and some misc. lights. Thanks in advance.

Guest wbottomley

I have retired my 4 channel, GE Lights and Sounds of Christmas and am looking to graduate to LOR next year. I plan on starting with 48 channels - I have 4 arches (16 channels), 8 mini trees, and will have a 16 channel (8 channels in 2 colors) 10' tree. I plan on being overwhelmed as I get started next year, so any sequences that you may have that will be easily adapted into this setup would be greatly appreciated. Not loooking for any songs in particular, but would love anything related to the movie Christmas Vacation.

Also, I plan on doing a 16 (or less) channel Halloween setup so I can practice up for Christmas. Any Halloween sequences would also be appreciated to get me started. I plan in doing a 3-4 channel talking pumpking and some misc. lights. Thanks in advance.

Maybe you should read this. The title is quite obvious at the top of the sequences forum.

• 3 weeks later...

Maybe you should read this. The title is quite obvious at the top of the sequences forum.

This link has little for Halloween. I am curious if there are any links to Halloween Seq. :-)

This link has little for Halloween. I am curious if there are any links to Halloween Seq. :-)

wbottomley's link in a great place to get started for Xmas. AS for Halloween, if you don't mind payin, there's a bunch on ebay.

I posted all of my mega tree sequences here last year. you should be able to search for mega tree and download them. I have a 16ch 4 color tree, so my old ones would adapt easily to your tree.