Light-O-Rama Forums

need help!

crazycorn1

Hmmm...thought I would have recieved something by now.... everyone must be busy right now....hopefully someone has something.... Don't know if I will be able to get it done in the next week... I would appreciate any help....Thanks again

Steve

Oh my - you mean people who've all done all their sequencing before mid-December and are probably greeting visitors to their display aren't fast enough to provide you with freebies?

I don't know what's wrong with people these days - just letting you twist in the wind like this...

You have my sympathy.

Hey all.... need of some help right away...

Was requested some skrillex or dubstep songs.. if anyone has any sequences and music that would be great. Just e-mail them to sesimkov@gmail.com

Thanks a bunch!!!!

Steve

You need to learn a little patience, you can't just come on here and yell "two skrillex, one dubstep with a side of gangham" then expect your mailbox to fill with sequences. All of us have our own shows to run and sequences to either build or tweak. From time to time we don't mind sharing some of what we have but you have to be patient. Also if you are wanting something somewhat specific then you need to do the research and let us know what you want (music and number of channels you have - if you aren't comfortable with the sequence editor then it makes no sense to send you a 128 channel sequence for a 16 channel show). I have several skrillex and dubstep sequences but am not about to send all of them all over the place, do have a job and a living to earn.

10 posts and already complaining you did not get what you want in a few days. I start in the first three months of the year to get my show ready and am usually way behind. Now you want sequences that you THINK you can do in a few days, good luck. And busy now, Hell yes, we have our displays running and you don't, I guess.

10 posts and already complaining you did not get what you want in a few days. I start in the first three months of the year to get my show ready and am usually way behind. Now you want sequences that you THINK you can do in a few days, good luck. And busy now, Hell yes, we have our displays running and you don't, I guess.

the thing is, if his setup is not exactly like mine then I can send him all the sequences he wants but it will look like crap. If you want someone to send you something then in addition to patience you have to give up some info (i.e. I have ten mini trees, house lights, a mega tree, etc.). If he is only running one controller there are some folks on here that have some really good 16 channel sequences.

I was trying to find the link to the pic so I wouldnt have to upload it, but the site that had this pic didnt allow copying the URL..

And the message I hope is clear to the OP..