Light-O-Rama Forums

Decorations Stolen

fester

Well let me start off by saying this has not been the greatest Christmas. 90% of my decorations were stolen last weekend. So my wonderful neighbors have all donated some decorations so I could at least keep the show going. Now this week the GRINCH hit again. We had a nice little storm and my shop was either hit by lightning or we had a bad power surge and my computer was cooked. I pulled my hard drive and placed it in another computer and nothing....keeps saying I need to reformat the drive and will not let me access anything on it. I hate to be that person but if anyone has any 32 channel sequences they would be willing to share I would definitely be appreciative. I had 20 sequences that I played and have nothing now. I know nothing anyone has will match my setup but I will stay up night and day editing as I am not going to get defeated. Thanks and have a Merry Christmas!!!

if anyone has any 32 channel sequences they would be willing to share I would definitely be appreciative.

Most of my sequences can easily be copied and pasted into yours...

check the links in my signature...

Most of my sequences can easily be copied and pasted into yours...

check the links in my signature...

I really appreciate this, you are a life saver!! Thank You and have a Merry Christmas!!!

If any of mine will help you can find the newest ones for my 2012 display here, close, but not quite 80 channel and S3 format. No CCR's, Pixels or fancy lights, just LED's, Incans, wireframe deer and blowmolds.

:

http://sdrv.ms/RyMQt0