Light-O-Rama Forums

Need some 8 Channel Sequences for my 4 y/o Please

Joshua Waaland

My father-in-law owns a transportation company in the Canton, Ohio area that transports elderly and handicapped people around from school, work and doctor's appointments. Since he has these big buses, it has become a family tradition to pile into one of them and drive around and look at Christmas lights. A few years ago we came across a house that had automated lighting and I was instantly hooked. I bought four LOR1602W controllers, but quickly found out how time consuming and expensive this hobby can be. My son was only a baby at the time and now he is 4.5 years old. He was the biggest factor in me not having time so I sold three of my controllers last year and kept one for future use. I never really have the time to do anything with it and it is still brand new in the box. My son watches the Holdman lights and others on youtube year round and I promised him that I would put some up in his room. He has been asking me for weeks now to do it. I was only going to do eight channels for him with my remaining LOR1602W and stick it under his bed to hide it. The problem is that I don't have any 8 channel sequences. Can anyone help me out with this? Even if I have to edit some 16 channel sequences that would be helpful as long as it isn't too time consuming. I know my son will love this and I really want to get it done for him this weekend. Can anyone help me out? Thanks a lot!

whale13(at)hotmail.com is my e-mail address and you can send them there if you have any. Thanks.

I have the Advanced level of 2.9.4 LOR Software

He likes:

Christmas Eve Sarajevo

Amazing Grace (dance type mix)

Polar Express stuff (especially hot chocolate)

Any other popular titles that you usually see around

Thank you!

all you have to do is cut and past to combine channels to fill in dead areas and turn off channels that are not used go to hosting seaquences under sequences click on https all 16 channel sequences also if you go to the top of sequences where the free sequences are look for booggans lights might not be spelled right his sequences are 8 channels

Edited by james morris