Light-O-Rama Forums

Delayed Sale Shipments

Denny

I was wondering when the last of the orders for the LOR Sale will be shipped under delayed shipping will be made? Any tentative date when all the orders should be completed?

I order very late in the sale and got my PC kit last week. I actually didn't mind getting it so late because I know I wouldn't have time to put it together until now, so I ordered late on purpose.

Denny wrote:

I was wondering when the last of the orders for the LOR Sale will be shipped under delayed shipping will be made? Any tentative date when all the orders should be completed?

About 85% of the ship free orders have sent. We are still shipping them today. We have run out of LOR1602Ws and will not have them for about 2 weeks.

We promised that we would delivery within 90 days of order and that is going to happen. We expect to be completed shipping in mid September.

Dan

I intentionally ordered late also as I was not going to be home the first week of August. Since I had not seen any comments lately about receiving the kits, I was just checking to see about the shipping status for the sale. Wanted to make sure my order hadn't fallen through the cracks. Thanks for the update Dan.

• 2 weeks later...

LightORamaDan wrote:

About 85% of the ship free orders have sent. We are still shipping them today. We have run out of LOR1602Ws and will not have them for about 2 weeks.

We promised that we would delivery within 90 days of order and that is going to happen. We expect to be completed shipping in mid September.

Dan

Any firm info when the orders with DC boards will be shipped?

• 3 weeks later...

Are the Mini Directors going out in September (tomorrow) as listed in the webstore? I need mine for Halloween displays otherwise I need to come up with another computer. (since I didn't win the free one :D)