Light-O-Rama Forums

Polar Express

MistyB

I would also love to have a copy of this. Used it last year, and lost it when hard drive failed... bryan@thebeismanns.com

evans how are you doing havent talk to you since halloween im working on a new sequence lowrider by war want you to look at it when im done James Morris and thanks for all the help you have given

Edited by james morris

you got to send me a pm. I dont know who I sent them to. so if you all didnt get a copy and would like one. let me know. I aslo do not save anybody's email address. had a bad virus last year and everyone in my mail list got hit up.

James sorry. been so busy with work trying to finish deadlines. But all is good.

the same here this year working 12 to 13 hours a day dont even get to see my christmas light show when i get home it is over what a drag

• 1 month later...

send me an address,

If you wouldn't mind, could you shoot that to me too. I have a 32 ch. and a 112 ch. version and I don't like either one of them. I would like to see how someone else does it. I already have the music, I just want to see what other folks are doing. 

Thanks,

Ron

dariansdad@att.net

If you wouldn't mind, could you shoot that to me too. I have a 32 ch. and a 112 ch. version and I don't like either one of them. I would like to see how someone else does it. I already have the music, I just want to see what other folks are doing. 

Thanks,

Ron

dariansdad@att.net

I sent you a 80 channel version