Light-O-Rama Forums

Dreams of fireflies-TSO

hdkid

Does anybody have this sequence yet? I would try and attempt it but we are expecting our first baby here any day so I'm out of time to sequence anymore..just hoping someone has this done already who would be willing to share...

im going to next week. Been to busy with work and getting the show up. Its a neat songs mixing in a lot of the music were familiar with all in one TSO mashup. I will share but I dont know how well my pixel based show will convert for ya.

Working on Winter Palace myself. We have a lot of repeat visitors so adding a song or two during the season keeps them coming back. Congrats on the baby!

Does anybody have this sequence yet? I would try and attempt it but we are expecting our first baby here any day so I'm out of time to sequence anymore..just hoping someone has this done already who would be willing to share...

If you will PM me your email address i will send you mine. I just finished it up yesterday. Congrats on the baby.

Take a laptop to the hospital. You will probably have lots of downtime while waiting for her contractions to move along (especially with a first baby), so why not sequence then (I dare you!).

Congrats.

ive got a 32 channel sequence done..your welcome to it. send me a PM

was wondering if i may get a copy of this sequence as well? rrandall5563@yahoo.com

Edited by randall

It will probably be easier to sequence during the first few weeks after the baby is born. They just sleep 90% of the time. It's a lot harder when their 8 months old and mobile, and require constant supervision.

...And they crawl over and bang on your keyboard whenever they see you on a laptop...accidentally adding random timings to your sequence and messing up your laptop power settings...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Was anyone successful in getting a copy of this sequence? If so, mind sharing? Thanks in advance!

Timothy

Iphonebennett@gmail.com