Light-O-Rama Forums

Just went up to 48 channels and need help with sequences before christmas

macswebb

Please help I have went from 32 channels to 48 just this week. i have lights evreywhere to hang and halloween to take down. I know last minute adding another unit was not wise but....... to good of a deal to pass up. I have only 4 and would appreciate any help. My email is macswebb@live.com. Happy Halloween!!

Guest wbottomley

Ok. Plenty of people and places sharing sequences. Time to get to work searching, downloading, and editing them for your show. They're not hard to find or links to places sharing them.

Ok. Plenty of people and places sharing sequences. Time to get to work searching, downloading, and editing them for your show. They're not hard to find or links to places sharing them.

Hey macs, just a little hint, look at wiliams sig line.

Please help I have went from 32 channels to 48 just this week. i have lights everywhere to hang and Halloween to take down. I know last minute adding another unit was not wise but....... to good of a deal to pass up. I have only 4 and would appreciate any help. My email is macswebb@live.com. Happy Halloween!!

Might be better to tell us what you are looking for, what you might get might not be what you want.

are you wanting free sequences plus free music?

No he is asking for the info of which version they are to so he can buy the right songs. he just spells like me (thank god for Ispell) :D

What's your setup?

I'm doing 16 chanels on the house, 14 Chanel mega tree with a star, 2 x 8 Chanel arches, and a tune to sign. I'm still working on my sequences too. I have techno amazing grace, silent night, THX intro, and dueling banjos done. Working on 2 tso songs, and 3 other short songs.

You don't have to use all your CH. Quality over quantity. I have capacity for 64 ch but I am only going to use 32. Because I just ran out of time.

I hate to be this way but my biggest pet peeve is when folks ask for sequences but tell you nothing about there setup or what they are looking for. I have a few 48 channel sequences but what I like may not be what you are looking for. Most of us on here have an idea of what songs we are looking for whether it is one the better half loves, kids in the neighborhood love, one that takes us back to our childhood, etc. I will gladly help anyone out but you gotta give me a little info. BTW, if you don't have a mega tree would you really want someone else's sequences that has that? Just saying!

• 3 weeks later...

I have 48 channels total. I have a 24 channel Mega Spiral Tree 3 colors( Red, Blue & Green) 8 channels each, Red on all ridges and outline of roof 1 Channel, White icicles 1 Channel, 4 sets of snow flakes on roof each its own channel, 2 blue channels on two windows, 5 bushes each its own channel 1 yellow, 1 green, 1 white, 2 purple. The two purple on each end. I real tree small one 7 feet tall wrapped in white, 1 blowup Santa with spot light as a channel, 1 solid Santa, 1 Reindeer, 1 Snowman, 1 soldier and 7 24" white mini trees. OH SNAP!!! I have more stuff than channels and I JUST NOW realized it. well I guess the windows will combine and 2 purple bushes will combine... I will work it out when controllers get here and I start laying out extension cords. If anyone has sequences that may fit this type set up it would be very very much appreciated!

Thank you

Michael

Sorry for the delay just lit up Thursday and have been working my tail off on songs first time back on. Thanks for the help and cristcism both are always constructive! Hope everyone's shows havewent off without a hitch! Ty again the only thing I am missing now is Gangam Style for 48 channels or I will modify it my self. Thanks everyone.

Sorry for the delay just lit up Thursday and have been working my tail off on songs first time back on. Thanks for the help and cristcism both are always constructive! Hope everyone's shows havewent off without a hitch! Ty again the only thing I am missing now is Gangam Style for 48 channels or I will modify it my self. Thanks everyone.

PM me and I will send my 96 channel version Monday.