Light-O-Rama Forums

looking for 2 sequences

1983ss454

Hey everyone i was wondering if anyone had 2 sequences they would be willing to share with me. I'm trying to get my programming done before my soon to be born son makes his apperance (shes 38 1/2 weeks). I have searched and only some how found 16 and 32 channel version of these songs, that dont include mega trees or arches. I would have like to have done them myself but time is not on my side at this point. I'm looking for Bruce springstein- Santa is coming to town, and Mariah Carey- all i want for christmas is you. Also is anyone has a version of Snoopy's christmas that is one on the list for this year as well that might not happen.

Thanks in advance for looking.

Tony

I've looked on that site before and haven't found santa comes to town with the channel count or close that i need, also cant seem to find the right snoopy song

Hey everyone i was wondering if anyone had 2 sequences they would be willing to share with me. I'm trying to get my programming done before my soon to be born son makes his apperance (shes 38 1/2 weeks). I have searched and only some how found 16 and 32 channel version of these songs, that dont include mega trees or arches. I would have like to have done them myself but time is not on my side at this point. I'm looking for Bruce springstein- Santa is coming to town, and Mariah Carey- all i want for christmas is you. Also is anyone has a version of Snoopy's christmas that is one on the list for this year as well that might not happen.

Thanks in advance for looking.

Tony

I have 2 different copies of Mariah Careys song. One copy I downloaded and my copy that I'm currently working on. PM me your email and I will sent them to you.

Light O Rama has recently launched a new sequence website. The song you want by Mariah Carey is one of the available sequences. It is designed for 48 channels. You have to buy the music separately but it is usually less than a buck.

I purchased two of these pre-made sequences. They are not as good as I'd do myself, but good enough

I have Mariah but would appreciate the Snoopy's Christmas if someone wants to trade. Mine was modified for last year with 144 channels (a mega tree, 2 arches, 2 light towers, 8 mini arches and more). Thanks in advance

sterns28@cox.net