Light-O-Rama Forums

Sequencing Question

10jeater

I know i have heard this from someone at the Mini's but can't remember how to do it.

There is a function in sequencing that allows you to reverse what you have done in one line and change in the opposite way in the other line.

For example, I fill in one section and then on the other line the reverse will be true.

Does that make sense?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Edited by 10jeater

Well, I tried both and neither worked. I watched the video and tried from the demonstartion but it did not do what I was hoping for.

Basically when I turn a section (On), I want it to be reverse (Off) on the line below.

Am I doing something wrong. Thanks for the help everyone. I really apprecaite it.

Not totally sure what you're trying to do, but it sounds like you're trying to make one channel do the opposite thing from another channel. For example, channel 1 is on, off, on, off, on, off, etc. And channel 2, you want off, on, off, on, off, on, etc.

To do that, I would sequence channel 1 the way you want it, then copy that into channel 2. Then, turn on the toggle tool and drag it across channel 2. It will invert what you just pasted from channel 1.

If this isn't what you're trying to do, try to be a little more specific. Even better, take a screenshot to show us channel 1 and tell us what you want channel 2 to look like.

Not totally sure what you're trying to do, but it sounds like you're trying to make one channel do the opposite thing from another channel. For example, channel 1 is on, off, on, off, on, off, etc. And channel 2, you want off, on, off, on, off, on, etc.

To do that, I would sequence channel 1 the way you want it, then copy that into channel 2. Then, turn on the toggle tool and drag it across channel 2. It will invert what you just pasted from channel 1.

If this isn't what you're trying to do, try to be a little more specific. Even better, take a screenshot to show us channel 1 and tell us what you want channel 2 to look like.

Perfect. Thanks Aaron and all. I appreciate it. I have never used this function before.

Thanks again everyone!

I obviously should have been too - need to ask more questions and watch the LOR Youtube videos I guess! Thanks again.