Light-O-Rama Forums

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

special

I just purchased our first 32ch lor and built a pumpkin face with my son. We are wondering if anyone can help us with getting the sequence to This is Halloween from Nightmare Before Christmas? Thanks.

I just purchased our first 32ch lor and built a pumpkin face with my son. We are wondering if anyone can help us with getting the sequence to This is Halloween from Nightmare Before Christmas? Thanks.

WowLights now has this one for sale (don't remember if it is with or without music) and setup for 32 channels (with two 8 channel pumpkin faces).

Look here.

http://forums.lightorama.com/index.php?/topic/15170-download-halloween-sequences-here/

I am using the This is Halloween sequence this year for my display. Had to modify slightly as I only have 8 little pumpkins not 10. Doesn't do much with the singing face, but it is in there.

All - t

hanks for the replies. I will check both sites...I have to be honest, this father-son project is a little bigger than I thought it would be. : )

that and this close to Halloween is why I personally recommend purchasing something because you can be up and going in 5-10mins. Come January you and your son can start planning next year and then get into the nuts and bolts of not only more props but sequencing. Worked for me, my first season was a half dozen purchased sequences and only the "recommended" props. But since then I have done my own thing and have learned how to "tweak" things to my liking.