Light-O-Rama Forums

canton ohio LOR setup

Guest guest

I saw the LOR setup in canton Ohio tonight and was very impressed with what you can do. I saw all the displays online and it is very different seeing it in real life and really appreciate all the hard work that is put into a show. If the person that did that show is on here, I'd love to contact you as I'm from the area originally and talking to someone who did this would be a lot more informative then just talking online. I must say, a great job!

• 4 months later...

Well, i do but there are so big i cant seem to get them on the net, they are like 350mb Two videos will fill a cd. I had a freind do it for me, i never got into media:shock:

Jordan

(thats why i dont have a web page either)

Well, if you can get them onto CD ... and you find yourself in Cleveland this weekend, let me know. I'll convert them for you, and get them on the web.

There's an idea. What about mailing them to ya. I have a big ol truck and was going to go to cleveland for a country concerent but im not going now. (Close to cleveland anyway) But i can mail them. Unless you dont want anyone to know where you live j/k

Thanks Jordan

The reason that I even knew your light show existed was my parents took it out of the newspaper and showed me, when I came home over christmas from school. I read it and immediately wanted to go see LOR in actioni instead of on the internet. I read that you set it up pretty quickly and that is also what impressed me. now that you have a while to do it, I'm sure this years setup will be even better.

it was about two months work and six months thinking. I was adding things a week after lights went on. stress full but well worth it.:]

I will mail out my CD's if i can get them myself. I can build a computer from nothing but i havent gotten into veido because i have needed it, same for web. What softwhere would i use to downsize it? I can do it with pictures...

Thanks for the help, hosting and things. Jordan