Light-O-Rama Forums

Newbie looking for sequence

wyomingfiredude

I am a newbie looking for Dragula by Rob Zombie if anyone has it and is willing to share. Please dont post the sites where I can buy it as I have run my funds out when it comes to sequences and equip. My wife said I will be sleeping on couch if I buy anymore. My email address is firedude_1@msn.com. I am also looking for purple people eater. Thank You

I don't have that song but I am almost done with Living Dead Girl by mr Zombie, I also have the GNR version of Sympathy for the devil. I wanted to do Devils Rejects by Z but I'm a slacker an wait till the last min for everything...

Let me know if you do want the Living Dead Girl as I have it currently. I will be more than happy to share that one. its a total of 48 channels, 3 7-chan faces and its not 100% completed yet but it is what it is, im hoping to have it 100% done by next week but might not happen.

STOP

Are you about to ask a question about Light-O-Rama hardware or software? Perhaps you want to know how someone created a particular decoration. If that's the case this is not the forum to ask that question.

This forum is to discuss the new Light-O-Rama forums, their new features, and how to get around in them. It is not for general Light-O-Rama questions.

Questions about Light-O-Rama hardware, software or customer service will probably not be answered here. Please take a moment and look for the forum most suitable for your question.

Excuse me for not knowing where to post something, If you read my post it said newbie which means newbie, so please take a min to think about it. The word newbie might mean someone who is new to the entire website as well. So forgive me for being lack of knowledge as to where to put something. As soon as I get the answer from the individual who is so kind as to help me out without yelling at me, I will delete the post..Once again sorry NEWBIE...

Excuse me for not knowing where to post something, If you read my post it said newbie which means newbie, so please take a min to think about it. The word newbie might mean someone who is new to the entire website as well. So forgive me for being lack of knowledge as to where to put something. As soon as I get the answer from the individual who is so kind as to help me out without yelling at me, I will delete the post..Once again sorry NEWBIE...

He wasn't being ugly, the forum is categorized by what most user's are looking for. You are currently in a thread about sequencing which is where we discuss sequence issues and share sequences. If you asked a hardware question here it is most likely going to go unanswered.

Wyoming.. If you read the header of the folder you originally posted it (and it's still there), my post was cut/pasted from it. It says clearly,

Are you about to ask a question about Light-O-Rama hardware or software? Perhaps you want to know how someone created a particular decoration. If that's the case this is not the forum to ask that question.

There is a folder, that says Sequences.. your question belongs there. You did not post your question in it.. Please take a minute to think about that. A Moderator moved your post to the Sequences folder.

I was not being mean, disrespectful or arrogant., and there certainly was not any yelling. . Being new, here or anywhere, in any forum, means the new person should know to look around, read what each folder is about.

You cannot delete any posts, either, best you can do it edit them, within 30 minutes.

Edited by TJ Hvasta

If you see a post that has been placed in the wrong forum, please hit the "Report" link and let the admin team know about it. If we haven't gotten to it already, it will be moved shortly.

There are a number of threads that have been moved from the original forum because they were in the wrong place. Jumping on people for it in public isn't going to solve the problem.

Thread closed.