Light-O-Rama Forums

Looking to trade some sequences

callycoon

Anyone willing to trade some sequences. I currently have 16 sequences ready to go (32 channel with CCP) These sequences are for three singing faces(5 mouth). The song list consists of ..

Addams Family

Ghostbusters

Grim Grinning Ghosts

Halloween Theme ( Techno Version with speaking movie clips througout)

Haunted Mansion Narration

Hells Bells

I Gotta Feeling

Monster Mash

Moves Like Jagger

Pumpkin Orange, Pumpkin White

Purple People Eater

Spooky Scary Skeletons

The Headless Horesmen (Disney's Ichabod Crane special)

Thriller

Time Warp

Werewolves of London

I am looking to add one two more good quality singing sequences and would be willing to make a trade. If interested let me know what you have. The one's in red were 100% done by me, while the rest were obtained from somewhere and mouth movements were tweaked.

Chris

I am willing to trade , I have only one face sequence thats not available on internet that I can see. I have Dont Feer the Reaper I made it myself. I am looking for purple people eater sequence. If you would be interested email me at firedude_1@MSN.COM Thank You Brian

Edited by wyomingfiredude

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone willing to trade some sequences. I currently have 16 sequences ready to go (32 channel with CCP) These sequences are for three singing faces(5 mouth). The song list consists of ..

Addams Family

Ghostbusters

Grim Grinning Ghosts

Halloween Theme ( Techno Version with speaking movie clips througout)

Haunted Mansion Narration

Hells Bells

I Gotta Feeling

Monster Mash

Moves Like Jagger

Pumpkin Orange, Pumpkin White

Purple People Eater

Spooky Scary Skeletons

The Headless Horesmen (Disney's Ichabod Crane special)

Thriller

Time Warp

Werewolves of London

I am looking to add one two more good quality singing sequences and would be willing to make a trade. If interested let me know what you have. The one's in red were 100% done by me, while the rest were obtained from somewhere and mouth movements were tweaked.

Chris

I'll trade you Gangnam Style for Moves Like Jagger zachthedj@gmail.com

i am willing to trade my sequences, i have

Devil went down to georgia

Ghotbusters

Grimgrimingghoust

Hes a pirate

No one lives for ever

Party rock

Sandyklaws

Sexy and i know it

This is halloween

Thriller

Time warp

Spaceballs(Know it all)

Send me a email at grumpy2076@yahoo.com

Could you send me Spaceballs and Devil went down to georgia? zachthedj@gmail.com just ask me for what sequence you want because I may have it

I bought all my sequences so it would not be right to share them but I would love to get Gangnam Style if you would be willing to share it.

tigermike83@hotmail.com

A most excellent post, Mike.. It jus' isnt cricket ta share purchased sequences.. We LORians 'ave our own way of shunning those tha' do..

+1 mike and TJ are right if you have brought sequences off people you can just share them out between you . if someone asks for a certain seq that you brought you should point them in the right direction

• 10 months later...

Hi all, just wondering if theres anyone here that has "I gotta feelin" face sequence (7chan)??  I have purchased 3 other face sequences so would rather not purchase this time around.

Im not playing the whole song as its a megamix so just needing a "chunk" of it :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...