Light-O-Rama Forums

Custom Sequencing - Help Wanted

PatrickNew

Anyone willing to sequence a song for me for pay? If so, what do you charge? Looking to have this sequenced....

Would be interested in cost difference with and without sequencing 4 CCR's. I can email my setup if you are interested. Thanks!

Very beautiful Celtic instrumental tune.

Haven't heard this one before. May have to try and sequence this one for my Christmas display too.

I love this song too, thats why I gotta have it. Unfortunately I have so much other work to get done, I need help with getting this song done! I can't believe its almost time to put up lights!

Guest Don Gillespie

Well since no one has answered your question yes I will sequence it for you, for a limited time only I will sequence a song for a newbie the cost however may deter some them, for a mere $1,000000.00 I can have it sequenced by Friday, sorry no checks, cash only in un marked bills LOL really at this time of the year I do not know of anyone that might have the time to do any extra sequencing, so the best the thing to do is to bear down and git er done yerself you can do it.

Me too, me too... I think I'll add that one this year also. I don't know if I'll have the time to sequence everything in the display, but I'm pretty sure I can get it presentable enough to drop it into the show in early December. Thanks Patrick.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Don Gillespie

I have it done, I shortened the sequence to 1:45 as I found it lacked a solid steady beat at mid point, finished it yesterday, my wife approves so that being said it is officially added to my song list this year.