Light-O-Rama Forums

These blinking lights and another question\s

ToddH

Anyone got this one? I more would like to see a 48chan layout to get some ideas...oh and if anyone has any other suggestions for chasing effects other then the built in one, or tips on how to get different effects from it (slower, faster, etc.) for not only netlights but also still plannin on building at least 2 arches...everytime I goto Lowes I just forget the sizes and have bought the wrong sizes....lol

anyone get the LED minis from CDI this year and they have what looks like a reducer thats about 2inches long by an inch thick...how do you guys wrap with these?

Todd

???

I agree I got nothing from that, Todd you need to repost and be clear what you are looking for. lots of people are here and ready to help,but be clear even if it's one thing at a time

that blinking song dont work for me

Me either. At about :20 I started to feel like I'd be tossing my lunch. I stopped the song at :32 and that feeling immediately went away...

Me either. At about :20 I started to feel like I'd be tossing my lunch. I stopped the song at :32 and that feeling immediately went away...

well done George you got 12 secs further into it than i didn't. im a rather chilled guy but after 20 secs i felt like i wanted to punch them both and then kick there house over

Ok sorry. All over the place I know. :) just getting over a nasty virus that had me bedbound for almost a week. I should have re-read that before posting :) oh well. Either way, for the song...i remember hearing it a long time ago and thought it would be a fun song to do as an opener or something. Here is the actual song.

As far as the light string issue goes, here is an attached picture...https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B7zCZk25uI7aNndUWHdYcmh1dkE

WTF.... where did you ever find that? I could only take a few seconds of it then wanted to jump out window...lol definately not for me. but have fun with it