Light-O-Rama Forums

32 channel spiral tree

testraub

Any one got an animation sequence for a 32 channel spiral tree the is wrapped cross wise (ie: blue to left, white to right)?

Tom Straub

Tom, I have a number of musical sequences that have 32 channel spiral tree with blue one way and green going the other. You can take it and change the colors to meet your needs. If you want any of them send me a PM with email address.

Earle

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Earle,

I too will be adding to my display this year and some 32 channel spiral tree sequences would be fantastic. Could you share any with me?

jasontrammel@ymail.com

Thank you

Earle,

if your in the sharing mode, I too would like a copy of you 32 channel spiral sequences.  (amtrak115@gmail.com)

thanks

Barry

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Earle- I am a newbie for sure, but expanding!  I am lost of sequencing for a mega tree with spirals.  I will have red, green

vertical lights and white spirals.  Its a 20' tree with 48 channels channels.  I am wondering if you could share some sequences with me?  I am not even sure where to start for the spiral portion of it.

• 2 weeks later...

Earle - When you have time, will you also please send a copy?  email = LKFuchs@cfl.rr.com

Thank you