Light-O-Rama Forums

I need help with CCR arches

xmaslightsnz

Anyone out that with the know how to make the arches dance properly, I can get my CCR to dance and change colour front to back back an forth, and all that sort of thing but one thing that is still evading me is to make it go from one arch to the other, i am having four arches and want to get the to dance from one thru to four, as alot of you guys out there have done with one particular sequence at the stat of the song..I surpose to explain it is with this sequenance

Dj Schwede - Music Box Dancer ( Radio Version )

I have seen alot of examples of this and it is how I want mine to do it...What am I not doing?

I am assuming that you have 2 ccrs that make 4 arches,if that is tha care then it is really easy to make them chase. each ccr is 50 pixels so arch one would be 1 thru 25 and arch 2 is 26 thru 50,so if you use the chase tool and drag a chase thru ccr 1 it should chase from arch to the next,then copy and paste that into the next ccr ahead of the first arch and there you go

same thing but now each arch has 12 pixels or segments .I woulg think the controller is on the left making arch one segment 1 thru 12,arch two 13 tru 25,third 26 thru 38, fourth 39 thru 50, really it's super easy with one ccr, just do a chase from top to bottom and it should leap from left to right,,,,,,,,can you post the visualizer file with your arches???? someone can do a test sequence to show you how it would work

i will try an post the visualizer file..its one thing i havent mastered yet, i havent used it much, so hopefully what i post should be ok...(dont lol to much)..lol..basically all i am goin to do is equally devide the ccr into 4..which should make each arch 4ft 1"house2.lee

yes the controller is on the left making arch one

Edited by xmaslightsnz

i will try an post the visualizer file..its one thing i havent mastered yet, i havent used it much, so hopefully what i post should be ok...(dont lol to much)..lol..basically all i am goin to do is equally devide the ccr into 4..which should make each arch 4ft 1"house2.lee

yes the controller is on the left making arch one

I redrew the CCR arches, 12, 13, 12, 13 pixels respectively

If you can sequence it from here, fantastic. If not, send me an e-mail address and I'll send you a test sequence to this .lee file

Hope this helps.

Ron

Edited by Ron Boyd

Thanks Ron and James for you help on this, I did actually have the chase right then, i didnt think that it looked right, but now i can go and play and tweek a few things, and show the programme whos boss..lol :D :D

Thanks again for the help. Its good to know that we are not alone out there when it come to LOR software..