Light-O-Rama Forums

Looking for Singing Santa Face Sequences

DougP

Hi Everyone,

I would like to know if anyone has a sequence that they would like to share. I can make the frame, but when it comes to sequencing it I'm lost. Please PM me if you can help.

Thanks in Advance,

Doug

My Santa face only has 3 mouth positions; 1/2 open, full open, and O. Then using the tapper wizard, I put a timing mark as I "sing" along with the song. I then switch between 1/2 open and full open at each timing mark, except when there is a "O" word like only. You can view an example here;

As long as I know the words to the song I'm sequencing, the face is one of the easiest elements to sequence.

My Santa face only has 3 mouth positions; 1/2 open, full open, and O. Then using the tapper wizard, I put a timing mark as I "sing" along with the song. I then switch between 1/2 open and full open at each timing mark, except when there is a "O" word like only. You can view an example here; https://vimeo.com/33090254

As long as I know the words to the song I'm sequencing, the face is one of the easiest elements to sequence.

That looks great and thanks.

• 3 months later...

I'm very new and need help on singing santa face. I have 6 ready to go music sequence and totally clueless right now. Everything ready to go except Santa and Mrs. Claus blinking randomly.

Appreciated all great help.

Ai