Light-O-Rama Forums

LMFAO - PARTY ROCK - Monster Quartet

marshyq

Does anyone have the LMFAO - Party Rock for the monster quarter from Holiday Coro? I know I've seen a video for it on YouTube, but the person will not respond to me emails. Does anyone else have it?

Thanks!

This is the one I saw .... Kevin's is for 7 channels for each face .... The Monster Quartet from Holiday Coro is 8 per face and I don't feel like messing around with changing it. ;/

Edited by marshyq

If the sequence is from HC, then it was purchased and can not be given away or shared. Same thing with Kevins.. his arrrre for sale only. I dont blame him a bit for selling them, they took a lot of time to get as good as they arrre.

I agree with TJ.

I sequenced a few for the monster quartet on Holiday Coro and there are only seven channels really (top, middle, bottom mouth, E mouth, O mouth, eyes open, eyes blink) - one is for the outline which can be steady on or off (for face only) if you wish.

This is the one I saw .... Kevin's is for 7 channels for each face .... The Monster Quartet from Holiday Coro is 8 per face and I don't feel like messing around with changing it. ;/

Yes, mine is 7 channels. You want that 8 channel to outline your face....here is super secret way to easily convert to 8 channels. :D

Cut and paste the lower eyes to the 8th channel. The lower eyes are always solid on when singing…only the upper eyes blinks. That’s how I did it when I added the 8th channel for the Santa hats. Or you could always connect the face outline with the lower eye channel. It works perfectly.

Now if you want the outline of the face to turn on or off separately obviously this wont work…but I don’t see why you want just the outline to turn on but the mouths or eyes off??

Kevin

Edited by CLD Kevin