Light-O-Rama Forums

once a year upgrade - help, up from 3.14 to say 3.7

utb ghost

Never remember how to do this. My 3.1.4 is Advanced with Superstart demo. I have my license .......and I want to upgrade to the 3.7 max

'd also like to get Superstar off demo. Cant figure out how to do both of these. Upgrade for S# only has basic to adv etc, no version in the drop down box.

Superstar .. no clue.

Help, it's time to start programming more music!

Never remember how to do this. My 3.1.4 is Advanced with Superstart demo. I have my license .......and I want to upgrade to the 3.7 max

'd also like to get Superstar off demo. Cant figure out how to do both of these. Upgrade for S# only has basic to adv etc, no version in the drop down box.

Superstar .. no clue.

Help, it's time to start programming more music!

You indicate that you already have the Advanced license, thus you will not need to do anything related to an upgrade.

If you would like to purchase a Superstar Sequence Editor License, you would do so from this page in the store. Once you do this, you will have the Superstar Sequence Editor license which will renew your license for the rest of the software suite. This will enable your license to run any version of Light-O-Rama for the next year. (Worth noting, your license never expires. The ability to upgrade to newer versions, however, does expire.)

To anyone who might need to renew but didn't want to purchase the SSE, you would simply want to renew your license here. (utb ghost, you don't need that link. Don't use it.)

Don,

Thanks. I thought i had to run the demo Superstar and there would be a link to upgrade or something. Do I read you correctly - if I buy the Superstar license that will bring me, or allow me to upgrade, to S3.7? And I need the Superstar license to get that pst demo, yes?

Sure hope I can use Superstar to do some quick sequencing, time is of the essence as Mr Spock would say!

If you purchase the SSE license, it will renew your license for a period of one year. This means you would be licensed to run any version of software that is released within the next 12 months. (So yes, purchasing the SSE will let you upgrade to 3.7, well, when 3.7 comes out. LOR is at 3.6 right now.) :)

• Like 1