Light-O-Rama Forums

Creep For Halloween Faces

10jeater

OK - So here's something different from my sequences from Halloween last year that I thought I would share.

It is the song "Creep" originally done by Radiohead - but this version is by the scala & kolacny brothers with the girls choir.

It is a haunting melody that was used in the Social Network movie trailer and is where I first heard it and wanted to sequence it.

If you can't find the MP3 and you want the sequenced MP3 for it - shoot me your email.

I kept the sequence very simple as the song itself. If you have a skeleton piano player in your layout - that is sequenced in there as well.

Creep.lms

Edited by 10jeater

could you send the mp3 to me at digdeepfundraising@hotmail.co.uk

many thanks

found two version: regular (4:42) and explicitit (4:52) in Itunes. Wich one match with your secuence??

thank you calvin for the sequence i liked it and thought the piano player was brillant my daughter loved it and hasnt stopped watching it lol

thanks again for sharing dan

thank you calvin for the sequence i liked it and thought the piano player was brillant my daughter loved it and hasnt stopped watching it lol

thanks again for sharing dan

Your welcome. Enjoy!

Thank you for sharing your sequence, I worked with the Radiohead song, I had to adjust the whole sequence to match with radiohead song becaue the timing is more fastter than the scala & kolacny brothers song.

You did a goo job

Thank you for sharing your sequence, I worked with the Radiohead song, I had to adjust the whole sequence to match with radiohead song becaue the timing is more fastter than the scala & kolacny brothers song.

You did a goo job

Care to share your version too? :)

This is my sequence: Creep by Radiohead, it is just one singing face (7channel). The original sequence is from 10jeater, he used the song version by the scala & kolacny brothers

2012 - Creep.lms

im in the process of trying to finish the sequence you shared with me 16 channel should be done in a week

This is my sequence: Creep by Radiohead, it is just one singing face (7channel). The original sequence is from 10jeater, he used the song version by the scala & kolacny brothers

Which version? its not lining up to any version i can find.

i had to skew it to work the singing i ran it at 1/2 speed and then skewed it intell the singing matched up you might have to rework the mouth movement also

Could someone send me the audio I have tried 5 different versions and none have lined up...thanks

Here is the Amazon link for the song http://www.amazon.co...s=dmusic&sr=1-2

I looked for it this morning and it wouldn't come up... tonight "poof" there it is.......lol

Thanks 10jeater for sharing it.

i just finished 16 chalnnel verison with radiohead edit it down to 3;05 long will share it and the audio need e mail to send James Morris also did queen bohemian rhapsody

Edited by james morris