Light-O-Rama Forums

Visualizer Crashing Repeatedly

lkcubsrule

I am having issues with the Visualizer crashing. I'm using 3.5.0, and I have a saved file from last time I was working on it. When I open that saved file and add new elements, I am able to -- but as soon as I begin to edit them (click on them on the right side) the entire program freezes up and crashes. I've been able to reproduce this 5+ times...interesting development.

Zip and attach your .lee file and I'll have a look.

Did you edit the file outside of the Visualizer (IE, did you edit it by hand, modifying the XML directly)?

No, I didn't at all. I had the problem quite a bit in the early stages of the design, but I was able to go about an hour yesterday with no problems, then it crashed (fortunately right after autosave kicked in -- thanks for that feature!!!)

2012 House.zip

Do you have the "Control Lights" checked and no Dongle connected in S.E.?

Edited by Dennis Cherry

Background image is 1700 X 733, not sure if that makes a difference. If I remember though, this same issue happened because of picture size. Maybe Mike could chime in on that?

I'm not seeing any problems with that file (with the possible exception of it being very big like Bisquit says). Can you attach your errorlog.txt file? Zip it just like you did the .lee file. It should be in My Documents\Light-O-Rama\Visualizations\System

It's attached. After that crashing spree, things have worked just fine...no errors, which is good from an operating standpoint, but doesn't afford deeper clues into the potential issue.

@Dennis, it was never an issue of playing/viewing things -- only an issue when I was drawing out strands and editing their properties.

errorlog.zip

Edited by lkcubsrule